She had tried so many approach without Gaining Sustainable Results!
Marion has been a lifelong musician and athlete. She plays the guitar and the mandolin among other things and she also sings.
She went from the guitar to the mandolin because it was a lighter instrument on her shoulders. Needless to say, she tired easily after playing her instruments although she would not consider stopping completely as it brought her lots of joy.
Also, she used to consider a day to be incomplete if she did not enjoy some outdoor activity.
Over time, however, she developed back discomfort, poor posture, and bursitis in her hip joint. Life did not feel so good at that point because she could not get relief, she could not walk more than 5 minutes before her hip joint would scream, and she could not sleep well.
She was becoming desperate … until she discovered Integrated Functioning!
Here is what she has been experiencing with her first handful of sessions discovering Integrated Functioning, (one in-person and 4 online session):
- She has been feeling better overall as her level of pain has clearly come down
- She is no longer comfortable slouching when sitting because she is discovering and progressively reclaiming a more integrated and comfortable way to sit
- She is finding it so much easier to hold both her guitar and her mandolin without feeling the strap pulling her down
- She is now able to walk 20 minutes instead of 5 which makes her so very happy!:)
- Integrated Functioning is the missing link in the world of fitness and in most modalities to help people reduce or eliminate pain. Integrated Functioning works best because an individual can activate his/her Body Intelligence on demand as unconscious mind/body habits are discovered and fading away.
Integrated Functioning is available 24/7 to those who are ready to explore and discover what covers it up and committed to let it go. Although it needs to be integrated into your daily life for sustainable results, Integrated Functioning can be experienced instantaneously, almost like magic!:)
So, if this speaks to you and you want to get a better understanding of it and more importantly a taste of it, simply sign up to my incoming webinar by clicking the following link to reserve your spot in this event with a limited number of participants!
Click Here: “The Key to Sustainable Relief from Chronic Tension or Pain”.
Hope to see you then!
Cécile Raynor has been teaching for 30 years, published the Wise Way to Yoga as well as numerous articles, and she was featured several times both on TV and on an “Expanded Awareness” radio show. Her blog has been read by thousands of people in over 100 different countries. Her work is based on the Alexander Technique, the best-kept secret of Olympic athletes and famous performers. They swear by it because it allows them to perform at their best with optimal safety. Although it is now commonly used by everyone. She also created the Body Intelligence Activation Process™, a mind, body, heart and spirit work that affects her students in all aspects of their life as they experience increased wellbeing.
Cécile has been helping people with poor posture, chronic muscular tension and pain, joints issues and headaches reclaim their ease of movement, their natural good posture, and the joy and peace of mind brought by well-being. She has also been a mentor for many students interested in embodied and integrated personal growth.
Cécile can be reached by responding to this blog or by contacting her through her website: https://cecileraynor.com/