Want to Enjoy the Challenge of Yoga Strain-Free?
Then, Off-The-Mat Yoga May Be For You…
- Have a history with injury?
- Think your body type isn’t really fit for yoga poses?
- Think Yoga is too intimidating for you to try?
If you identified with any of the above, click here to sign up to talk with Cécile.
As a yoga teacher, are you interested in learning more about:
- Optimal safety for yourself and your students?
- Creating healing space for lingering strain in your body?
- Getting through to any students who may be misinterpreting your instructions in class?
- A cutting-edge tool to guide students more effectively?
- Avoiding the common burnout yoga teachers face today?
- Standing out in the growing number of yoga teachers?
- Retaining more students and increasing your income?
As a yoga practitioner, do you resonate with these statements:
- I have been practicing for years but I still catch myself straining on the mat.
- I still experience strain in my neck, shoulders, back or joints between classes.
- I want to know how to safely expand my growing edge.
- I have done a lot of yoga but it does not really improve my posture off-the-mat.
- I give it my best but I am not really progressing.
- I am new to yoga and I want to learn how to move and breathe through poses without strain.
- I find it difficult to follow the teacher’s instructions.
- I am aching after classes instead of feeling better.
If you identify with any of the above, click here to sign up to talk with Cécile.