Want to enjoy the Challenge of Yoga Strain-Free?
Then, Off-The-Mat Yoga may be for you…
1- As a yoga teacher, are you interested in:
* Optimal safety for yourself and your students?
* Creating healing space for lingering strain in your body?
* Getting through to the students misinterpreting your instructions in class?
* A cutting edge tool to guide all students more effectively?
* Avoiding the common burnout of yoga teachers?
* Standing out in the increasing crowd of yoga teachers?
* Retaining more of your students and increasing your income?
2- As a yoga practitioner, do you resonate with these statements:
* You have been practicing but still catch yourself straining on the mat.
* You still feel strain in your neck, shoulders, back or joints between classes.
* You want to know how to safely expand your growing edge.
* All the yoga you do does not really improve your posture off-the-mat.
* You give it your best but you are not really progressing
* You are new to yoga and you want to learn how to not strain into poses
* You find it difficult to follow the teacher’s instructions
* Or you may be aching after classes instead of feeling better?
3- You are a yoga lover but have been staying away from the mat?
* Maybe you have suffered an injury
* Or you don’t think your body type is really fit to do yoga poses
* Or else you’ve never tried it because you find it intimidating
If you identified with any of the above, click here to sign up to work with Cecile.