Want to Enjoy the Challenge of Yoga Strain-Free?
Then, Off-The-Mat Yoga May Be For You…
1- As a yoga teacher, are you interested in:
* Optimal safety for yourself and your students?
* Creating healing space for lingering strain in your body?
* Getting through to any students who may be misinterpreting your instructions in class?
* A cutting-edge tool to guide students more effectively?
* Avoiding the common burnout yoga teachers face today?
* Standing out in the growing number of yoga teachers?
* Retaining more students and increasing your income?
2- As a yoga practitioner, do you resonate WITH these statements:
* I have been practicing for years but I still catch myself straining on the mat.
* I still experience strain in my neck, shoulders, back or joints between classes.
* I want to know how to safely expand my growing edge.
* I d a lot of yoga but it does not really improve my posture off-the-mat.
* I give it my best but I am not really progressing.
* I am new to yoga and I want to learn how to move and breathe through poses without strain.
* I find it difficult to follow the teacher’s instructions.
* I am aching after classes instead of feeling better.
If you identify with any of the above, click here to sign up to work with Cecile.
3- Do you:
* Have a history with injury
* Think your body type isn’t really fit for yoga or yoga poses?
* Think Yoga is too intimidating so you’ve never tried it?
If you identified with any of the above, click here to sign up to work with Cecile.